About SAS Online:
SASOnline started its operation relatively late compared to Zerodha.
It was founded in 2013 by three young people, Shrey Jain, Siddhanth Jain and Anubha.
It claims to have 10000+ clients across 700+ cities.
This broker received NSDL Best performer award for 2015 – rising DP.
They have does a daily average turnover of more than Rs 6000 crores
One can trade in following segments through them,
They got membership with MCX during October 2014.
SASOnline Brokerage Charges:
In my opinion, probably SASOnline charges one of the cheapest brokerage as far as flat fee brokers are considered.
- Equity Delivery based trades: 0.1% or Rs 9 whichever is lower
- Equity Intraday trades: 0.01% or Rs 9 whichever is lower
- Equity Futures: 0.01% or Rs 9 whichever is lower
- Equity Options: Rs 9 per executed order
- Currency Futures: 0.01% or Rs 9 whichever is lower
- Currency Options: Rs 9 per executed order
- Commodity Futures : 0.01% or Rs 9 per trade whichever is lower
Unlimited trading plans(Monthly Plans):
- Rs 999/ Month Plan: A fixed price of Rs 999 is charged per month and one can carry out unlimited trades across all NSE Cash, BSE Cash and NSE Derivatives segments
- Rs 499 / Month Plan : This is the unlimited plan for only currency Segment
- Rs 999 MCX Plan: It is for MCX commodity segments and for unlimited trades
Account Opening Charges:
- Trading Account opening charges: Rs 200 (One time)
- Demat Account opening charges: Rs 200
- Trading Account Annual Maintenance charges:NIL
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance charges: NIL for first year and Rs 300 from second year onwards.
SAS Online trading Platforms
Like all other brokers, they offer trading platforms across all the devices, namely desktop, mobile and web.
SAS Online Trader:
It is a desktop based application which has to be installed in desktop. It is particularly useful for the day trades to punch quick orders.
SASOnline Web HTML 5
It is a cloud based browser and you dont have to install any software. It is run using any one of the web browser and hence can be accessed from anywhere.
It is compatible with most of the present day browsers.
SAS Online Mobile App
Best suited for the traders on the move. It is available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms.
One can do trading and as well as fund transfer using the app.
Apart from the above platforms, they also provide access to NEST Trader which is a third party software.
SAS Online Contact Details:
- Website: https://sasonline.in
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-11-40409999
- Address: 3rd Floor, Building No 5, Local Shopping Complex, Rishab Vihar, East Delhi – 110092
Advantages and Disadvantages of SAS Online:
Following are the Pros and Cons of SASonline,
- No Support for NRI Trading
- No Support for IPO and Mutual funds investments
- Back office is not integrated with trading platforms and hence data is uploaded on overnight
- One of the Cheapeat brokerage fees (Rs 9/trade)
- Availability of monthly unlimited plans for fixed price
- Margin against shares is available
- Free tools like Span Margin Calculator and Brokerage Calculators
SAS Online Review – Conclusion :
The company is targeting the traders who are interested in saving more bucks through brokerage charges.
While the brokerage charges is one of the lowest with them, they have fixed a high transaction charges compared to other brokers, hence in some cases they become expensive than other brokers.
If you already have account with them, please share your experiences through comments below.